Bringing together facilities, prescribers and pharmacies
MedPoint allows prescribers serving residential aged care to update a resident’s medication chart electronically, removes the manual process of sending charts to the pharmacy for aged care providers, and supports efficient pharmacy workflows.
Combined clinical and medication software
For added risk reduction, Telstra Health provides a fully connected residential aged care solution to ensure one source of truth for clinical, care, medication and eNRMC data with their combined Medication Management and Clinical Manager software.
This two-way flow of information greatly reduces the risks associated with essential resident medication or allergy information needing to be manually added into two separate medication and clinical systems – a problem that could prove disastrous for a resident and the facility.
Having access to clinical and medication data in the one location also streamlines documentation, reporting, staff training, and reduces the time spent on administrative tasks for facility staff.
MedPoint is compliant with all government eNRMC requirements.
- One resident record across clinical and medication software for carers and nurses.
- Tailored training to suit all stakeholders.
- Connected medication administration, charting, clinical and funding management.
- No need for facility staff to email or fax medication charts.
- Prescribers can create electronic medication charts in the facility or remotely.
- Pharmacists can view residents’ charts as soon as they are created.
- Pharmacy packing software agnostic to ensure facilities have the flexibility to change.
- Skilled, local team members to support you at every stage of your eNRMC journey.
- National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program (QI Program) reporting, including Polypharmacy, Antipsychotics, and High-Risk Medications.
- Pharmacy packing software agnostic to ensure facilities have the flexibility to change; with no lock in period.
- Hosted in Microsoft’s Azure cloud to provide a secure and scalable solution.
- Connecting you with Telstra Health’s broader digital healthcare landscape.
- Fully electronic National Residential Medication Chart (eNRMC) conformant.
No separate license costs
To support the adoption of the eNRMC, the Department of Health and Aged Care has created the eNRMC Adoption grant.
MedPoint has no separate license costs for Telstra Health’s Medication Management clients, allowing providers to allocate the eNRMC Adoption Grant towards professional services to implement MedPoint.
Medication Management solution
Telstra Health’s Medication Management software helps residential aged care providers improve workflow efficiencies and better manage the medication administration process.
Medication Management simplifies the way providers manage medications and helps enable clearer communication between care staff, pharmacists and GPs, helping to reduce the likelihood of medication errors and improving the safety and quality of care.
Sitting within the Medication Management solution, the MedMobile app and MedPoint module are designed to streamline the medication administration, charting and pharmacy communication process.
Join Australia’s largest clinical aged care software provider
Our residential aged care software is a market leader in use across more than 60,000 residential aged care beds. This intuitive solution is highly scalable, with more than 55,000 aged care beds utilising the benefits of Medication Management software.
Safely view and complete medication administration at the point of care
MedMobile enables staff to view and capture medication administration information at the point of care via a mobile device. The app helps reduce medication related errors resulting from handwritten charts and communication breakdowns by creating a single, accessible electronic medication profile for each resident.
Update and view residents’ medication charts electronically
MedPoint allows health practitioners serving residential aged care to update a resident’s medication chart electronically, removes the manual process of sending charts to the pharmacy for aged care providers, and supports efficient pharmacy workflows.
Speak to our friendly team to find out how MedPoint could help your organisation manage eNRMC requirements.
"MedPoint streamlines everything, from GP communication to pharmacy processes. It eliminates the need for paper charts, making medication management safer and more efficient. It also maximises the use of telehealth consultations, allowing for timely interventions. Ultimately, it helps ensure safer medication management and supports the provision of quality care for our residents.”
Ralph Rodrigo, Thornbury Manager – Residential Care